I’m excited to start this new series because I get to talk to some really cool people. I have a deep admiration for bloggers. Not only because they own their own business but because it takes a lot of time, effort and passion. I read blogs everyday and everyday I find new ones and I’m always just impressed at how much dedication and hard work goes into creating one. A good one. One that is genuine and personable. One that really tells you things for what they are and not because their are being sponsored.
I found Megan’s “Lush to Blush” because she commented on mine and loved it from day 1. I love the way she writes to her readers because you can tell she does it from the heart. I obviously love her style and overall I just love her easiness about life. Reading her blog everyday… makes me calm, makes me happy! So… I did a little interview to her and then she gave me her current favorite items from Androbel Boutique :) Enjoy!
1. What’s the 1st thing you do when you wake up? Check email and instagram! I’m obsessed.
2. Prints or Textures? Why? I think prints. They’re more fun to play with in my opinion!
3. Bright colors or subtle colors? Why? I LOVE neutrals. I like building my wardrobe with neutrals and then adding color with accessories.
4. Favorite thing to do on a day off: I love spending the day outside, maybe having a picnic, checking out the farmer’s market and of course, shopping!
5. 3 words that define you: This is tough. I would say: Sagittarius, Happy, Honest
I really hope you enjoyed this post and remember you can use “LUSHTOBLUSH” as a coupon code on Androbel Boutique to get 20% off your purchase!
Who’s your favorite Blogger?