Today I wanted to talk about Androbel and the changes that are happening. As some of you may know, Androbel was intended to be solely an online boutique offering awesome clothing and accessories. Well, I have really thought about this and although Androbel will not be closing, I will be shifting my focus more towards the blog and different services. I will keep the online store for special pieces that catch my eye. I’m interested in handmade products; pieces that have a meaning behind, is what I will keep bringing to the store little by little. For now, you have some clothes and then the handmade jewelry from Ecuador and the handmade pieces from Guatemala. I do love fashion which is why I’m doing the blog and services surrounding fashion but I just don’t think having an online boutique is what I was really meant to do. (I will talk about this in another post <3).
Well, now that you know about the status of old Androbel, I wanted to introduce to you, the new Androbel!
Androbel is a Fashion – Business – Life destination.
With the blog, I (Belen) intend to write about personal style, beauty, health, fitness, music, books and just about anything and everything that us, girls, have questions about.There are countless things happening in the world around us therefore my goal with this blog is to create a space where I can impact someone’s life. To create a space where someone can get lost and just… smile.
The business side of Androbel consists of:
- Blogger posts (styled products, sponsored posts, product placement, giveaway)
- Fashion consulting for individuals (personal shopper, wardrobe consulting, closet organizing)
- Fashion consulting for brands/shops (trend forecasting/buying trips, in-store merchandising, photo shoot styling)
- Business consulting (inventory turnover, buying budget, break-even analysis, etc.)
- Social media management (facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, blog content management)
- Mini online boutique
If you or anyone you know might be interested in these services, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
So, just to make this clear… this is NOT the end of Androbel, it’s just a new phase that I’m really, really passionate about.
What kind of pieces would you like to see at Androbel?
Do you need help with your business? What questions do you have?